Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shiok.. a taste of Singapore and Malaysia

Last January 7, I and my bf saw a newly opened restaurant at Fort Bonifacio Global City Taguig. The restaurant's name was SHIOK. There were only a few people having dinner during that time. Since it was a new resto, we decided to try it out. Based from the Manager's marketing talk, they served Singaporean and Malaysian dishes. Shiok's signature dish was the Hainan Chicken. But I didnt ordered that because I was craving for a fish dish. So I ordered Spicy Pineapple fish and hot horlicks. my bf ordered for a Roast BBQ Pork and Iced Yuan Yang. Judging the dishes that we tried, Spicy Pineapple Fish is yummier than the Roast BBQ pork. Hot Horlicks was yummi while the iced Yuan Yang tasted like an ordinary iced coffee. Regarding the ambience of the place, it was good and clean. The servers were very accommodating and the service was fast. I'll definitely come back to try their Hainan Chicken dish.


Shiok is located at 01-05 Fort Forum Building, Bonifacio Stopover, 31st and 2nd Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City. They also deliver, just call 466-6291.

2 comments:

  1. we tried this too. Loved the charway teow and my sis likes the soy hainan chicken rice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ♡u8mypinkc00kies♡! I'll try the charway teow and soy hainan chicken on my next visit. thanks for visiting my blog. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...