Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lay Bare Waxing Salon

I've been scouting for a much cheaper waxing salon. I used to go to Mendez for waxing but it's too pricey. I learned about Lay Bare through Femalenetwork's Girltalk forum. Many of my co-Girltalkers recommended Lay Bare. A lot of good feedback like cheaper, not painful, accommodating staffs and etc. Lay Bare Salon is a specialized salon for hair waxing. Last November 2009, I went to Market Market and saw that there's a new branch of Lay Bare. I went there to try underarm waxing. They used cold wax Jelly that is made of natural ingredients and it is sugars-based that is why it is good for extra sensitive skin. Plus it exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. The waxing process was not that painful. The staffs were accommodating and friendly. My final judgment is, I'm very satisfied with their service. And oh, since it was the Opening day, I got a 20% off and a loyalty card. They stamp it every time you visit the salon. For the 4th visit they'll give you a discount of 100 and 200 for your 8th visit.

I definitely recommend Lay Bare Waxing Salon if you are opt for a cheaper price but with good quality of waxing service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...