Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Quote from Prince William

“I'm not an over-dominant person. I don't go around and expect everyone to listen to me the whole time. But I like to be in control of my life because I have so many people around me, I can get pulled in one direction and then the other. If I don't have any say in it, then I end up just losing complete control and I don't like the idea of that. I could actually lose my identity.”

- Prince William



This is one of my favorite quotes. It's true that there are so many people around us, they can influence us in different ways.. it can be good or bad. Some will just listen while others may dictate. What important is Be Yourself , do whatever you want that will make you feel Happy without the expense of hurting others. Our families and friends will always be there to support and understand us. We must not also forget..

We are the Captain of our own LIFE. bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...