Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Crocband Flat


Crocband Flat, the new product of Crocs. I bought it at Vivo City, Singapore for only $64.15 sgd. It is so very comfortable to wear and the retro design is great for everyday walk-arounds. My first choice was the color white but there was no size available for me so I chose the navy blue. I like the color combination of navy blue with a touch of red..cuteness! The color red is also cute. I checked it out at Crocs Bonifacio High Street but it was not yet available. The sales lady said that it will be out here in the Philippines by next month. Check out this link to know more about this product - Crocs' Crocband Flat.

This is my 1st Crocs shoes and i Love it!



1 comment:

  1. It's pretty! not the usual ones I see, I don't own a pair from their brand though. Maybe I will buy one yoo, if I see something as cute as that :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...