Monday, December 5, 2011

Esprit Bag

I want this Esprit bag  as a birthday gift for myself. I asked a favor to my teammate,"Reynard", to buy me one in London. I promise to pay him when he get back here in Manila. This bag costs 39.99 pounds. I like this bag simply because it is cute and my birthday is near na.. this coming Friday.. a very good excuse! ahahaha!  ~.~




Sana mabili nya.. (praying mode)


****

UPDATE: nard already bought it for me! Yehey!

Thank you Papa Lord Jesus!

sana Tuesday na.. i'm so excited! ahahaha!


2 comments:

  1. Yay, good for you! I like the style you chose, I do not even see styles like that in Esprit stores here. Oh, and advanced happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks madz! i find the bag design unique and cute plus naka-sale sya sa esprit uk website. :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...