Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dinner at G Squared Palutuan, Dampa, Sucat

My Tito just arrived from other country. He and his wife invited my family to have dinner. My mom suggested to have dinner at Dampa in Sucat. In Dampa, there's a lot of palutuan to choose from. After several minutes of scouting, finally, they chose G Squared Palutuan. It is located at the 2nd floor. The place is homey and clean.


The foods. My Tito ordered Buttered Garlic Shrimp. This one is my favorite. I like the version of G Squared.. yummy! I ate a lot of shrimps.


Sinigang sa Miso na  Maya-maya. This also delicious. I liked the taste, a mix of sourness and sweetness with fresh fish and veggies.


The Fried Chicken. They ordered this for the 2 kids, Jajan and Catcat. It's 1/2 Kilo but  seems not. The taste, the usual home cook fried chicken.


The Grilled Squid. I was surprised by it's color.. kinda different. Maybe I'm just used to Gerry's grill version of Grilled Squid.  The taste, just plain grilled squid.


I will visit G Squared again to try their version of  Chili Garlic crabs and their other specialties. Thank you Tito Muroy and Tita Nor for the sumptuous dinner.


5 comments:

  1. I really like to eat in Dampa. Fresh talaga yung seafoods. I think Shylin's yung restaurant where we had "paluto" before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grilled squid. Ohhh.. I am drooling. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard lots of great things about Dampa. Sana makakain kami dun when I go to Manila in April.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di ka naman na-high blood jan? Haha. :))

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...