Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dinner at Recipes by Cafe Metro @ Greenbelt 3

It was a post birthday celebration with my friend MJ. I decided to eat dinner at Recipes because I want to try their Korean BBQ Short Ribs. We arrived before 9pm and we have to wait for our turn. Outside the resto, we checked the menu and I changed my mind about my order, I wanted to try the Lechon Kawali with Kangkong and Tofu Steak. Unfortunately, the Lechon Kawali with Kangkong is not available so I ordered the General's Chicken again.


The General's Chicken. My favorite! I highly recommend you try this.. delicioso! Deep fried chicken chunks and eggplant  coated with  sweet and spicy sauce.


The Tofu Steak. It's my 1st time to try this and I Iike it. Four soft beancurds with mushrooms slices and some veggie leaves.. ahahaha! Sorry, I don't know the name. The sauce, a mix taste of sweet, sour and salty.
 

Overall, MJ liked the two dishes.. glad he did! I will definitely come back and try their Lechon Kawali with Kangkong, Korean BBQ short ribs, and their deep fried Tilapia. Hope the servings get bigger the next time I visit.

Thanks MJ for the gift.. I like it! ^_^




1 comment:

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...