Sunday, March 27, 2011

Afternoon date at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Greenbelt 3 Branch

It was another date day with my bf @ Ayala center, Makati. Our agenda that day was shopping. We started our searched in SM mall, then Glorieta, and last in Landmark. Unfortunately, I couldn't find what I want. Me and my bf were so tired and hungry after strolling around the 3 malls. We wanted to eat. That time it was me who decide where to eat snack and it's my treat.  You read it right.. "it's my TREAT". My bf was surprised when I said that because he knows that I'm  "kuripot" just like him. Well, I just gave him a big smile! He didn't know I have a buy one take one breakfast set coupon from my Belle de Jour planner.. hahahha! So we went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I asked him what he want to eat and he said "ikaw na bahala".  And I smile again just like this ":D". I heard the magic words! hahahha!  I went to the counter and ordered our foods.


The Salmon Scramble (Php 229). I chose this because I already tried the Eggs Ben. The Salmon Scramble has Rosemary focaccia breads with smoke salmon, scramble eggs and a special dressing. It also has strawberry jam, butter and sweetened pruned fruits. The meal comes with a coffee or hot tea. I chose coffee. The taste? It's Yummy!!!



My coffee


The Break O'Day (Php 229). My bf's meal. It has panini breads, chicken sausage and scramble eggs. It also has strawberry jam and sweetened pruned fruits. My bf chose hot green tea for his drink. My bf's verdict.. it's yummy too!




Overall, we were very satisfied in our orders and it didn't hurt my pocket that much.. hahaha! Thank you Belle de Jour for the buy 1 take 1 coupon.

Will I come back to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf again? Of course! I will try their Food for Thought breakfast set plus I still have a few coupons left.

1 comment:

  1. Woah! so pricey sis :D I'm sure the rosemary toast smelled really appetizing.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...