Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh it's my blog's Birthday!

Time flies so fast..it's been a year since I started blogging and I'm happy my blog is still alive.. hahaha! I want to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for visiting and reading my blog. Thank you also to my fellow bloggers for inspiring me.   With blogging, I found new friends in online community. It also broaden my knowledge. What else? uhmmm.. oh no! I'm out of words . So to everyone..  Thank you and I'm wishing all of you may have a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Cheers! God bless us all! ^.^

Happy 1st Birthday mmdc7 Online!!! 





6 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday to your blog, and happy happy new year Mel! The cake looks cute and yummy. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and happy blogginersary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Madz and Evan! Happy new year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Mel! :) Keep blogging!

    And happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blogging! :) keep on posting ^_^

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...