Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Singapore Trip 2010: Itinerary


I went to Singapore last July 3 to July 9, 2010. Unfortunately on my 1st day, me and my kuya went to Choa Cho Kang to visit Uncle Albert. Also, I missed to visit Universal Studios because the tickets were already sold out so I had to do some adjustments on my itinerary. uhhmm.. I would like to suggest that you should always bring a bottled water while strolling around Singapore . Below is my original itinerary for my vacation:
  • 1st day - Jurong bird park, strolling around orchard, lucky plaza, paragon, etc..
  • 2nd day - Singapore Zoo/night safari
  • 3rd day - Vivo city/Universal Studios (not done.. sadness)
  • 4th day - Vivo city/strolling around Sentosa, watch songs of the sea
  • 5th day - strolling around Bugis, Ikea, Clark Quay, Esplanade, Marina Sands, Singapore Flyer
  • 6th day - swimming, went home to Philippines

By the way, this is a request from sis J. I'm sorry for the late reply. Hope this will help you on creating your itinerary. Enjoy your vacation on Singapore! Don't forget to try their local foods. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.

    Question on the Singapore Flyer. The $33 fee, is that for the ride itself? What if we just go there to make usyoso, like look at the shops, eat and take pictures but not take the ride, do we still have to pay for the $33 fee?

    TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis, yes you can visit the shops and restos at Singapore flyer. no need to pay for the ride. sorry for the late reply. :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...