Sunday, August 22, 2010

Singapore Trip 2010: Singapore Zoo





I visited Singapore Zoo on my 2nd day at Singapore. Glad that my kuya has a discount privilege given by his company. Singapore Zoo was so big.. It's better if you have a bottled water, and wear comfortable clothes and foot wear because you're gonna walk a lot and the weather is humid. I was so very excited. It was my first time to see a real Polar Bear.. It was so Big and Cute! I also had a chance to watch the elephant show and feed an elephant for Sgd5. The proboscis Monkey is a really weird animal because of its nose. The White Tiger... ooohhh.. I was scared when I saw them. My kuya told me that there was an incident at the Singapore Zoo where one of its employees has been eaten by the White Tiger. You can check You Tube for videos. The sea lion, walrus, and penguins show was also great! The featured sea lion was so talented and witty. Overall, I enjoyed strolling and watching animal shows at Singapore Zoo. It's a must place to visit for tourist like me especially if you have a kid with you. ^_^

By the way, I don't like the KFC at Singapore Zoo. I should have tried to eat at Ameng instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...